|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
This privacy statement sets out how Vacalola uses and protects any information that you provide to us when you use the Vacalola .co.uk website or otherwise provide Vacalola with your personal information. Vacalola is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the website or in person, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Vacalola may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 04 September 2018. By providing us with your personal information, you agree and consent to its transfer, processing, use and disclosure as outlined in this privacy statement.
What we collect
We collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that you provide to us, which is information that identifies you as an individual. We only do this when you have agreed to our request for that information. This PII may include your:
- Contact information including email address
- Telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- to improve our products and services.
- to send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- to respond to your requests or queries and improve the content of our communication.
In specific situations, we may require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of our business and which does not materially affect your rights. For example, we may use your purchase history to send you or make available to you, personalised offers. We may also use your details to send you marketing information of products and services that we think might be of interest to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sharing PII with Third Parties
Sometimes we use and share your information with selected third parties to provide support services in connection with our website/E-Commerce platform and in the normal course of business. These parties include iZettle (POS & E-commerce services). Other than this, we will not knowingly sell or share your PII information to Third Parties We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
How we protect your PII
Vacalola will take appropriate organizational, and technical measures to protect your personal information consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws. When Vacalola uses a third-party service provider including a Service Partner, that provider will be carefully selected and required to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your PII from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. It should be noted that the transmission of information via the Internet or a mobile phone network connection is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee the security of the PII you transmit to our websites: any transmission is at your own risk. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, once we have received your information, we will employ appropriate technical security measures to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
When we may disclose your PII to others
Vacalola reserves the right to disclose personal information about you, including your e-mail address, for reporting to government authorities, to parties in relevant legal proceedings as authorized by the presiding court or tribunal and otherwise to the extent required or explicitly authorized by applicable law. In certain special cases where permitted by local law, we may disclose your PII:
- when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you or otherwise injuring or interfering with Vacalola rights, property or operations, other users of this website or mobile application or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities
- when we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a product line or division, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
PII collected may be transferred to, stored and processed in your country of residence or any other country in which Vacalola (including its affiliates), subcontractors or agents maintain facilities, including the United States and countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This means that your information may be processed in countries with lower data protection standards than your country of residence. By using our website, you consent to any transfer, processing or storing of information outside of your country of residence and outside the EEA. We will ensure that if information is transferred outside your country of residence, it will still be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- Object to us processing your data
- Have inaccurate data rectified
- Access the data we keep
- Have the data we keep on you deleted (in some cases)
- Have the data we keep on you ported elsewhere
Controlling your PII
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, there may be an option to tell us that you would like to receive marketing information from us. We will not use your data for this purpose if you do not opt in to this. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. The easiest way to do this is to use the unsubscribe link which is contained in every marketing email. You may also contact us by phoning us on UK 01403 887 056, or emailing us ator changing the direct marketing settings in your account. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.